The 2018 Panhandle-South Plains Fair will be held September 21-29, 2018!
Admission & Hours
Fair Admission Prices
Adults, 13 and over: $10.00
Youth, ages 2 – 12: $5.00
Kids, ages 1 and under: Free
Parking: $5.00 per car
Fair Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday: 8am – 11pm
Fridays: 8am – Midnight
Saturdays: 8am – Midnight
No readmission will be permitted. Gate personnel will allow no person to enter the gate without surrendering a ticket.
Carnival Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 3pm – 11pm
Fridays: 3pm – Midnight
Saturdays: 11am – Midnight
Sunday: 11am – 11pm
Special Days During Fair Week
Please check back for Special Days During Fair Week.
Cars are to be parked in designated lots and spaces. The Fair Association is not responsible in case of loss by fire or theft.
First Aid Station
A first aid station will be maintained on the Fairgrounds at the first aid station located just inside Gate 2 on the southwest side throughout the fair.
Police and security guards will be on duty daily during the fair. The Fair Association will not guarantee that loss of property will not occur.
Rules and Regulations
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to postpone or extend the date of this Exposition; to make any changes in the premium list they may deem necessary for the best interest of the Exposition; to interpret all rules and regulations; and to add to these rules, and settle all questions and differences in regard thereto.
- The Panhandle South Plains Fair Association reserves the right to pay printed premiums in ratio to net earnings. The Association hopes to pay all premiums in full this year; however, as premiums and all other expenses must be paid from gate and other receipts made from the operation of the Fair itself, this condition is made to put exhibitors on due and legal notice.
- Any person violating the general or special rules as published in this premium list will forfeit all privileges and premiums won.
- The Panhandle South Plains Fair Association, its officers, and its employees shall not in any way be held responsible for loss, damage or injury to articles, livestock or person, while same is on the Fairgrounds. The Fair Association will take all reasonable precautions to protect the property and exhibits of the concessionaires and exhibitors – but will not be liable for, or make payment for any article, animal or property lost, damaged or injured while on the Fairgrounds.
- No claim or suit for injury to any person or property shall be asserted against the Panhandle South Plains Fair Association, its officers or agents, by any person, firm or corporation, or their agent, representatives, servants or employees having permits to exhibit or occupy space on the Fairgrounds.
- Any exhibit, stand, show or concession falsely entered shall, at the option of the Manager, be removed from the Fairgrounds without any reason being assigned therefore and the refunding of any money paid for such space will be left to the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- All entries shall be subject to the special rules of the department under which they are entered. In case of conflict between general and special rules, the latter shall govern.
- All protests shall be passed on by the Board of Directors and must be made in writing to the Manager, accompanied by an affidavit setting forth the grounds for protesting, together with a deposit fee of fifty dollars which will be forfeited if the protest is not sustained. Parties interested will be notified of the time and place for considering the protest and will be given an opportunity to submit evidence.
- No person will be permitted to distribute advertising matter on the Fairgrounds, except from his or her place of business or exhibit space. The tacking of any advertisements, bills, or posters other than within the space occupied by the exhibitor is strictly forbidden. Civic, religious, and fraternal organizations are invited to rent booth space under the same rules that apply to all exhibitors. Begging, soliciting, singing, or public speaking is prohibited except from the exhibitors space rented expressly for that purpose.
- Dogs will not be permitted on fairgrounds during the fair, except those providing assistance to Americans with Disabilities.